another part

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Happy (Super Late) Birthday Baby Minnie Beity :)


I know I'm kinda freaky freak girl. But, who can resist your happiest day of the year? Ahehe.. Ah, finally I'm 21 years YOUNG (I hate the "old" word because it doesn't suit me well hahaha). I know it's too late to congratulate myself but here I am.. celebrating my birthday and congratulating myself. Ehehe.. For me, birthday isn't just "Hey, I'm getting old today" or "thank you for the gift, surprise and blah-blah-blah". It's another new beginning OMG. That's why I always love my birthday.

January 3rd might be passed. But It's still January, rite? And I think I have soooo many things I want to share and it starts from my birthday. I'm kinda super duper happy this month because I've visited many places, discovered new things, tried new experiences and met soooo many new people, good people. And yeah, I have to write it all asap before I forget everything. You know, my memory is suck. That's why I keep it safe by write it everywhere. Huahaha.. Yea, I'm that clumsy..

As time goes by, I know I have to be careful because there is something self destructive within me. All I have to do is accept myself. Then I’ll be free from the burden of needing everyone to accept me. The real me. And from now on, I don’t chase people anymore. I learned that I’m here, and I’m important. I’m not going to run after people to prove that I’m matter. You know.. I’m tired. I really am.

And starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next. I’ll be grateful for small things, big things, and everything in between. Count my blessings, not my problem. I wouldn’t change. I just want to find myself. Happy Birthday, me! Am I the only one or everyone else also get excited on their birthday? Ehehe.. Thank you for everyone who have made my birthday. I feel blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment